SUPER BAT MITZVAH SATURDAY ROLL CALL

steffihope
on 10/28/11 9:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Today is the day that Lisa Hunt has been looking forward to since the day her beautiful daughter was born just over 13 years ago.  Siehara's Bat Mitzvah will be getting under way in just over an hour.  My family is in a state of excitement as we are all getting dressed and ready to head in to Bethlehem for this life-changing event for Siehara and Lisa.  I am so proud to be part of her family and can NOT wait to get there to share in the simcha (Happy Occassion) that is a young person's coming of age celebration.

Please join me in wishing Lisa and her daughter a HUGE Mazel Tov (congratulations) on this milestone!  My day will consist of Services this morning, a luncheon to follow, then off to the hotel for some Shabbat relaxation by the pool with some of our favorite peeps on here.  Then tonight, no snow will keep us from partying the night away with our own Beth C as the DJ.  Lots of dancing, singing and fun!!!!!!!

Have an AMAZING SUPER Saturday!!!!! Enjoy the snow.  It won't be around long this time and people, just have fun with it!!!
Decolady
on 10/28/11 10:14 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
CONGRATULATIONS to Lisa and Siehara!!!

I hope the weather has no effect on your wonderful day!

Deb
Lisa H.
on 10/28/11 10:37 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Dressed and ready to go....

Bat Mitzvah day!

Love you all!

My tracker

hers 

rock
on 10/28/11 10:38 pm
 CONGRATS to Mother and daughter!!!!      Have Fun,Be Safe,and    GOD  BLESS!!!!!!

HUGS!!! P Rock!!!!!!

BTW   Missing you all!!!      

Patricia R.
on 10/28/11 10:42 pm - Perry, MI
 Mazel Tov Lisa and Siehara.  Be safe and enjoy your day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 10/28/11 11:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Mazel Tov to Lisa & Siehara!!!!!

IdaMae

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/11 2:12 am
Get your Dancing Shoes ready! We are gonna party like it's 1999!

victoria3
on 10/29/11 3:01 am - Douglassville, PA
Mazel Tov, Siehara and Lisa!! 

Sara E.
on 10/29/11 5:09 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Mazel tov Lisa & Sieharra

bvohl
on 10/29/11 7:14 am
Good Evening Steffi and PA!!

MAZEL TOV! MAZEL TOV! MAZEL TOV!! To Siehara and Lisa!! It was such a wonderful occasion and I was glad that I was able to make it! I decided to come home instead of staying over another night. It took a little over 2 hours, which with the weather was pretty good! There were also a couple of back ups on the turnpike....

Now, just relaxing and thinking about taking a nap....I STILL have to bring in stuff from the car?!?! AAARRGGHH!!!! Maybe hubby will be nice and bring the stuff in?

Have a great evening!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views